[Marxism] Trot-diaper baby biography: Saïd Sayrafiezadeh

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:42:55 MDT 2009

Some profile of some juvenile turd thrown at us by Louis says:

"Q: So what do you say now when people start ranting about capitalism’s
dying days?

"A: People have been fucking saying that my whole life. I like my life,
and I don’t really want to change. I don’t need society to be
dismantled. I don’t want to feel guilty about the things I have. I have
a 32-inch high-def flat-screen TV. I fucking love that thing, man."

What a poser! THIRTY-TWO INCHES -- I can get that at Wal-Mart of Best Buy
for $300, on a good week, and for $350 any time I like. As for "high def,"
it's going to be something like 1280X720. But never mind the DEFINITION --
what are you going to watch on it, dude? That someone talks in this kinds of
interview about the pixel resolution of their TV RATHER THAN the
program/movies they will watch tells you this is coming straight from the
soul of a marketing department, rather than from the heart of a TV viewer.

I'm just as much for a faker as the next guy, but please, Louis, if not a
jugular vein, at least leave us a thousand cuts from which to drawn blood.

Joaquin