[Marxism] Marx & Engels ebooks

David Picón Álvarez david at miradoiro.com
Tue Mar 31 19:54:11 MDT 2009

From: "nada" <dwaltersMIA at gmail.com>
> Of course it's just as easy to go in and save the pages you want,
> really. People do it all the time.

I know, I do it all the time. There are certain advantages to downloading
the whole archive though: offline use, easier to move onto other devices at
need, and then, all sorts of searching. If you have the whole thing you can
construct your own search queries on it. But imo the biggest advantages are
offline use and descentralization of the info so it's more widely held. I've
a copy of the MIA Capital on my hd, but if I wanted to read some random
marxist work on the archive I may have never heard of, I'd have to be online
to do it (which is most of the time, but not all of the time). Anyway, I do
understand that such a course of action might hinder the DVD sales, and the
MIA is great at what it does and I wouldn't like it to have issues with
funding its operations. So it's got to be thought out.

--David.