[Marxism] Marx & Engels ebooks

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:37:25 MDT 2009

Hi David,
 actually the reason "whole" copies of works are not available have
nothing to do with DVD sales (which are pretty much in the dumps these
days because Broadband is increasingly ubiquitous), it has to do with
bandwidth, actually, and to a certain degree with server space. About
95% of the Chinese section of the MIA is PDF and because of this it is
one our biggest band width hogs. It is quite a pain, actually. We have
mix and match and lot of PDFs anyway, like Capital, I think. The French
side of the house does everything in RTF, PDF and HTML. We are all for
others doing bitorrent, actually, and we love that people use whole
sections of the MIA or even mirror the whole things. We live for Public
Domain. Anyway, I did post your point to our list, we'll see if there
are any comments.

David W.