[Marxism] Marx & Engels ebooks

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 31 21:40:37 MDT 2009

Others with more technical savvy than I can weigh in on this question,
but my impression is that r-sync, by its nature as a utility which must
be installed and then have specific values entered, presents a lesser
exploitability by bot masters, who are opportunistic, than simply making
use of more ubiquitous internet-accessing programs such as browsers and
updaters.    In that sense, r-sync seems to present no more a threat
-less in fact- than HtTrack or other website copying software.

- Juan

--

Camina el autor: Juancho's Travels in Peru
http://www.caminaelautor.org

¡Que Provecho! Comidas y Recetas de la Familia
http://queprovecho.blogspot.com