[Marxism] hotmail email

Aero Elastic aero.elastic at live.com
Sat Nov 7 08:31:15 MST 2009

so, here is a brand new Windows Live (TM) hotmail account to see how well it handles email formatting. a cursory glance at the options page reveals no way to set up any things like proper word wrap etc. i have yet to hit the Enter key so it will be interesting to see how this comes out on marxmail. and oh by the way, you have to click on the Rich text option and set it to plain text otherwise our totalitarian moderators will bite our heads off, those lackeys!

there are plenty of options for parental controls and what not. this is the software Jeff wants us revolutionaries to use for submitting to marxmail? phooey!

aero.elastic