[Marxism] In Defense of the Black Panther Party

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 17:09:56 MST 2009

And a caricature of Mao's ideas and the Chinese Revolution as well which occurred because of the mobilization of the broad masses by the CCP and the Red Army.  I guess Mao was "tailing after the bourgoise" in October 1949, so why do they hate him so much?  Hey, "who lost China?"
For my review of Paret's book on Clausewitz on Amazon (3rd one down):
http://www.amazon.com/Clausewitz-State-Peter-Paret/product-reviews/069100806X/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1