[Marxism] Energy and El Niño, Venezuela and Colombia

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 21:40:10 MST 2009

Look, we need to get some numbers here-- in terms of increased power
consumption in Venezuela.  Remember about soviets and electricity?  Well
social revolution, social development takes a lot of juice, literally.  So
the improved social welfare of more, rather than fewer people in Venezuela
certainly increases the load on the grids, on the existing generating
capacity.

I think those numbers will show significant increase in demand without
significant increase in generating capacity.  Let's see what we can find.