[Marxism] An article by John Pilger Kathy Pollitt should read (but she won't)

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:12:45 MST 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Kenneth Morgan <kenmor1968 at gmail.com>wrote:

> http://dissidentvoice.org/2009/09/power-illusion-and-america%E2%80%99s-last-taboo/

 Great article, comrade - thanks for posting it. I'm sure we on this list
all agree with Pilger. My point in posting Pollitt's article was not to make
her more than she is - a social democrat - but to indicate the anger,
frustration and sense of betrayal within the Democrats' base. These are the
people that revolutionaries in the US are trying to reach and convince that
the Democrats and lesser evil politics are a dead end that should be
abandoned. They are, unfortunately not (yet!) ready for the revolution, but
there is movement in our direction, and that is the all important criterion,
not how spotless their record has been.