[Marxism] Hand of "Frog" strikes Eire down: Henry admits handball, FAI requests replay

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Nov 19 10:58:18 MST 2009

Greg McDonald (sabocat59 at gmail.com) wrote on 2009-11-19 at 12:46:18 in
about Re: [Marxism] Hand of "Frog" strikes Eire down: Henry admits handball,
FAI 	requests replay:

> Since the Irish government is weighing in, it is quickly becoming a
> political issue, thus the relevance to the list. International
> integrity of the sport, etc., etc.

   It is more a business issue, isn't it?

   France being a larger market than Ireland.

   Makes me think of the uproar among German bourgeois politicians and
bourgeois "labor leaders" about GM's decision not to give up control of its
main European subsidiary.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany