[Marxism] Cyber Cuba

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Nov 19 10:18:42 MST 2009

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy (mqduck at mqduck.net) wrote on 2009-11-19 at
04:40:06 in  about Re: [Marxism] Cyber Cuba:

> >  Her Internet domain desdecuba.com is registered and hosted by Cronon
AG,
> > the subsidiary for enterprise customers and large resellers of Strato AG,
> > Europe's second largest Web Space Provider. The contact address for
that
> > domain is the press spokesperson of Strato in Spain. The headquarters of
> > Strato are in Berlin, Germany.
>
> Huh, I *thought* that looked oddly informative when I read it just now.

  I am at odds to understand your comment -- my English is not sufficient for
that, and I probably also lack a sense for US matters.

   Anyway, my addtions have of course been deleted right away by some
other users who claimed that a) it is not relevant, b) just spam for another
website.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany