[Marxism] Come back Karl

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 24 08:10:56 MST 2009

Yes, that is correct-- I used that as a lead in to explore the real sources
of the collapse.

I responded to your other points in the rest of the post.

The fundamental question is  why did the fSU and its satellites/allies
collapse, and collapse when they did?

There is either a Marxist analysis, which explains this in terms of internal
class relations as impacted by international class relations, or
there's..... conspiracy theory.  I sure we both reject the latter and are
more interested in the former in order to avoid a repeat.