[Marxism] [Spanish, sorry] My cde. Battistoni answers to some "rrrrrrevolutionaries"

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 00:21:08 MST 2009

That's not a problem for me, Nestor.  I'm sure it's a problem for you and
your support of national bourgeois governments.

If you ever produced anything that was about real material relations
between classes rather than personalities,  you might have less problems.

"Worst kiind of enemies of national revolutionary movements in Latin
America."  Really?  Worse than Pinochet?  Worse than the Southern Cone
alliance?  Worse than the contras?

You, Nestor, are certainly not the worst kind of pseudo-Marxist to make such
a smear charge.  You are the rather ordinary kind-- on who has many
postures, but no standing.

.