[Marxism] [Spanish, sorry] My cde. Battistoni answers to some "rrrrrrevolutionaries"

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 27 08:52:09 MST 2009

Referring to me, Nestor, as "the Leftist objective allies of our mass
murderers"?  I ask that because I think you're the one who dissembles over
mass murders, and mass-murderes, using your well-worn excuse of  "ignorance"
to justify nauseating and cowardly equivocation.

Allow me to quote from your post of 24-06-09:

"That is why, much as I regret (and I am not being sardonic) deaths of
Marxists in Iran during the 80s, I  don´t know if this implies that those
who killed them were  reactionary only because they murdered
Marxists. In order to do such an evaluation, I would have to know more about
Iran, about Iranian Marxists, and about their relation with the Iranian
toiling masses. I am an ignorant on all these issues."

To which I replied:

"Pardon the vulgarity, but this by Nestor..is fucking UNBELIEVABLE and says
all that needs to be said, and all we need
to know about Nestor's supposed Marxism-- agnosticism in the service of
reaction.

What a crock."

So tell me again, who's being the objective ally of mass murder?  Although I
would hardly call you leftist.