[Marxism] Honduras: Unequivocal signs of coming repression,,

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 28 06:52:59 MST 2009

That was my point.  I don't believe there is an example of a functional
constituent assembly in a revolutionary struggle.  Luko used the example of
the Russian Revolution-- arguing that there the demand for such an assembly
was effective.  I'm not arguing that [although I think research will show
that the significance of that demand waned after the July days].

I was asking where we have an example of constituent assembly being called,
and functioning effectively in the midst of class struggles?