[Marxism] (no subject) value, social revolution and revolution at the fro

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 10:44:38 MST 2009

Don't think I lost anything, don't think we're in a fight, and I'm really
not "mad."    I really cannot comprehend any leap coming or standing outside
the relationship of the classes that personify the relations of production.
The changes in the material power of the productive forces do not occur
outside that relationship.  We are not talking about the "inspiration for a
qualitative change in the technique of production,"  which 'inspiration' may
or may not exist.  We are talking about its social application; its
proliferation within the existing relations of classes.

Sure the inspiration is irrelevant, but its manifestation, its expression,
its application is material, and as such depend on the social relations of
production.

And I am out, right now.. and it's raining.  What a drag autumn and winter
are.