[Marxism] Roman Polanski: What did he do?

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:51:16 MDT 2009

When it comes to violence, you do what you have to do to survive. To
David S.: I've sort of been in both situations. I've also called the
cops. We had a comrade in LA who blew a guy away who came into his store
to rob him with a gun pointed at him. Dead. Sad. But dead.
Responsibility for your reactions under capitalist decay runs in both
directions. BTW, the SWP expelled him. In fact, the only reason NOT to
call the cops is because it's usually, in most cases, a waste of time as
any incident is over in a minute.

D.