[Marxism] 15.1 Million unemployed in US!!,

debs4prez at comcast.net debs4prez at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 08:13:00 MDT 2009

I'm starting a betting pool: riots in one or more U.S. cities in 21 months.  I'm basing the pool on the fact that it took the working class four years to fight back from the 1929/30 Great Depression.  I've got $10 down.  Anyone else?

My guess is that we'll see: riots, followed by repression, followed by political/third party organizing, followed by more repression, followed by demos and strikes, followed by more repression and then I'm not so sure....

Riots to start based on the fact that the U.S. working class is so atomized and beaten down.