[Marxism] 15.1 Million unemployed in US!!,

debs4prez at comcast.net debs4prez at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 08:36:17 MDT 2009

Oh yeah, I hear ya, Louis.  I was being self-consciously facile.  Still, with climate catastrophe and possibly peak oil, I think there's possibilities for rioting, at least.  Also, third party organizing, demos, etc.  I'm not so thick in the middle of the AFL bureaucracy that I know the different currents there, but I wouldn't discount some layers encouraging rebellion in the face of acute crisis.  Plus, we're just at the start of the unemployment running out for hundreds of thousands/millions.  Still, who can predict the future....