[Marxism] Thoughts for Polanski apologists, by another woman raped at 13.

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Fri Oct 2 21:17:15 MDT 2009

Believe it or not, I have been working over a commentary on the Polanski
business for a couple days.

Buy now that the issues in dispute have been narrowed down to for or against
raping children or for or against being indignant about the rape of
children, it makes no sense to contribute my thoughts on the matter. I am
against raping children, my own included. And I have no problem identifying
with feelings of indignation about it.

Since all the other matters in dispute have been buried under the
for-or-against child rape issue, I suggest that Louis conclude the Polanski
debate after letting Pat and other opponents of child rape on the list, who
seem to imagine themselves as totally isolated by the alleged child=rape
enthusiasts on the list, express themselves once or twice more.
Fred Feldman