[Marxism] Thoughts for Polanski apologists, by another woman raped at 13.

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 22:21:21 MDT 2009

In any event, except for the people we've actually met on this list--very
few in most of our cases--none of us really know anything about their
genders, nationality, former political connections, etc.  I suspect that
Pat's correct, though I suspect a higher proportion of female subscribers
are here, though mostly lurking.

While I share her concerns, they seem to me unavoidable on a open email
list.  My guess is that most politicaql lists look much the same.  As
unfortunate as I find that, I don't know what can be done about it.  I mean,
as long as anyone who regards themselves as a Marxist or someone having an
interest in it can join the list, I don't know how it is collectively
responsible for what's said here.

ML