[Marxism] undocumented

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Oct 4 16:28:20 MDT 2009

Mark Lause wrote:
> I have no idea of what people expect of an open email list.

Actually, Pat accidentally told us what she was looking for--or not
looking for--as soon as she showed up.

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2007w36/msg00212.htm

Hello James!

I agree with you about Marxmail. It is just a talk
club. I imagine that a few Marxmailers have not even
conversed with a working class person in years.
Personally, I just read it mostly for the information.

The people i know who are activists do not have the
time to write lengthy hairsplitting screeds on the
internet. Try not to take Marxmail too seriously.
There are many good, hardworking people on the
American left. They just generally do not post on
Marxmail.

Best regards,

Pat Costello

---

So, all you bad people with easy jobs. Just keep on posting...