[Marxism] undocumented

Pat Costello pt_costello at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 17:00:09 MDT 2009

You went to all the trouble of trying to dig up something on me and that's the worst you could come up with? Pardon me but BWA HA HA! I think Jeff is really on to something here: Defensiveness speaks volumes!

LP wrote:

Actually, Pat accidentally told us what she was looking for--or not
looking for--as soon as she showed up.

http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2007w36/msg00212.htm

Hello James!

I agree with you about Marxmail. It is just a talk
club. I imagine that a few Marxmailers have not even
conversed with a working class person in years.
Personally, I just read it mostly for the information.

The people i know who are activists do not have the
time to write lengthy hairsplitting screeds on the
internet. Try not to take Marxmail too seriously.
There are many good, hardworking people on the
American left. They just generally do not post on
Marxmail.

Best regards,

Pat Costello

---

So, all you bad people with easy jobs. Just keep on posting...