[Marxism] undocumented

Pat Costello pt_costello at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 17:23:55 MDT 2009

Is this not your typical tactic? as soon as someone is the least bit rambunctious, you dig up something, hopefully damning, from the archives? In this case you were not successful. You at least admit that my comments were "accidental". They were intended to be offlist and you should also note that i immediately apologized. We are all allowed our (hopefully) private thoughts, yes? Also, I note this because it has never been my intention to offend.

As for my "accidental" remarks about Marxmale, I am very willing to be convinced that i am wrong. I would really like to see a place where men AND WOMEN can discuss marxist politics on the internet. How about you? Would you like to see more women posting here? Would you do anything to make that happen?

I dare not say any more until after midnight. i am sure i am uncharacteristically close to reaching my daily limit of 5 posts.

Pat Costello wrote:
> Actually, Pat accidentally told us what she was looking for--or not
> looking for--as soon as she showed up.
>
> http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2007w36/msg00212.htm

It is not meant to make you look bad. It was meant to demonstrate that
you think Marxmail is anti-working class and sexist. Surely, this is
what you believe. We are the wicked ones, not you.