[Marxism] undocumented

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Oct 4 17:35:05 MDT 2009

Pat Costello wrote:
As for my "accidental" remarks about Marxmale, I am very willing to be
convinced that i am wrong. I would really like to see a place where men
AND WOMEN can discuss marxist politics on the internet. How about you?
Would you like to see more women posting here? Would you do anything to
make that happen?

---

Okay, I'm game. Tell me how more women would post here. Does it involve
banning the comments of Shane Mage, Ian Pace, and the two French
subscribers on Polanski that were supposedly vile expressions of hatred
toward women?

No thanks.

I would prefer to keep the list *exactly* the way it is rather than to
suppress ideas that you hate, or for that matter, ideas that you express
that others hate.

This is a free speech forum and I plan to keep it that way, even at the
risk of letting messages be posted that are offensive to some subscribers.