[Marxism] China's nationalized sector has key role in current gains

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Mon Oct 5 09:13:54 MDT 2009

S. Artesian (sartesian at earthlink.net) wrote on 2009-10-03 at 11:22:23 in
about Re: [Marxism] China's nationalized sector has key role in current gains:

> We know that in the steel industry, overcapacity for the domestic market in
China is around 25% with the export market severely impacted by the global
contraction.

  Who is "we" and how do they "know" that?

  All other "we"s know that China's demand for steel was what drove the
world market prices up, before the capitalist crisis, that is. I can't believe that
China is actually _exporting_ steel. I think they need(ed) more steel than they
could produce themselves and therefore had to _import_ steel.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany