[Marxism] China's nationalized sector has key role incurrentgains

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:31:08 MDT 2009

I absurdly have read lots of Marx on overproduction. What I have not
absurdly accepted (as Marx didn´t) were capitalist economic categories.
When one criticizes Chinese "overproduction" one is speaking Friedmanese.

I try to speak Marxism, thus I don´t criticize "overproduction" as if it
was wrong that China produces more steel than the world market can swallow.

I want to end with the markets so that all the steel that is necessary
is produced. And humankid needs more steel than what we have now. Of
course, the capitalist mode of production doesn´t.

But I don´t care about that mode of production.