[Marxism] Is it "Seven Days in May" for Obama?

Matthew Russo russo.matthew9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:19:02 MDT 2009

Well, clearly the military brass sense that Obama is just plain weak, and
having seen the successes of first Wall Street and then the "health care"
cartel, are stepping up for their turn in line to bully the Wimp in Chief.

The sharks smell blood, and circle the waters.  There will be no "coup", as
one is not necessary.  All such talk probably emanates from the conspiracy
minded Democratic Party Left, as conspiracy theorizing is always the
substitute for an absence of strategy.

-Matt