[Marxism] UN MUST ACT ON GOLDSTONE AND THE PA MUST BE DISSOLVED

Nasir Khan naskha3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:45:59 MDT 2009

Comrade Brasky, your postings  are always on-spot and  provide much
information. I deeply appreciate your  meaningful contribution to the
cause of an oppressed and subjugated people. It is not secret that
Zionists have too many collaborators and sympathizers in the seemingly
Left circles. But Palestinians have some sincere friends in the Left,
too.

 In solidarity
Nasir Khan