[Marxism] Daniel Guerin and C.L.R.James

Arthur Kunkin artkunkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:03:34 MDT 2009

Dear Friends,

In the current thread on Daniel Guerin, there should be a mention of C.L.R.
James. In the Summer of 1948 (1949?), I was a member of a small discussion
group conducted by C.L.R. James during the time that James was translating
into English Guerin's book on the Class Struggles in France. That unfinished
manuscript is housed in the C.L.R. James collection at the University of
Trinidad. I may have all or part of that manuscript. Art Kunkin (My blog is
at artkunkin.com).

--
*I can teach YOU how you MIGHT be able to stay alive, healthy and happy for
200 years or more. Seriously! A new insight into ancient science! Please see