[Marxism] Daniel Guerin

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at freenet.de
Wed Oct 7 15:57:27 MDT 2009

Greg McDonald wrote:
> I had read Guerin's fine book on anarchism many years ago, but had not
> read "Fascism and Big Business" until Shane mentioned it a few months
> ago on this list. Still working my way through it, but I must say it
> sure is an excellent book.
>
> Could you translate for us the other two titles that you mentioned, Shane?

There is a translation of "Bourgeois et Bras Nus: La Lutte des Classes
sous la Première République" into English - however, I think it's an
abridged version. It's quite a few years since I read it. It was
published by Pluto Press in 1977. The cheapest copy I've found on the
Abebooks website is about $90.

Einde O'Callaghan