[Marxism] A mistake Re: when will the Palestinian people deal with the traitors?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:20:39 MDT 2009

Brotherly exchange of insult aside, now I realize that my irksome mail
lacked an essential word. I had wanted to write "Certainly BEFORE the
Israeli and USAmerican peoples deal with theirs", which implies some
positive opinion on future events, and not "Certainly the Israeli and
USAmerican peoples deal with theirs", which is as true as it is
abstract and fruitless. Of course all peoples will deal with their
traitors some day or other. However, some seem prone to be smarter and
quicker in that task. Not that they like the reasons why. But such is
life.

Now don´t answer again with your illuminated Anglo Yiddish, Brasky. Thank you.

And just in case, does anybody know how to translate into English
"Guei kakn" (Spanish spelling, Yddish can be transliterated to many
different languages, Brasky)?

Ah, and yet another issue with Brasky´s deep linguistics: we in
Argentina don´t call "español" that thing which you USAmericans,
quite as idyosincratically as you speak of "Hispanos" or "Hispanic",
call "Spanish", simply because there are other languages in Spain; we
say "castellano", that is "the language of Castilia" in the same way
there is no "British" but "English" or "Welsh".

Don´t mention it.