[Marxism] Peace Prize or War Prize to Obama?

Greg McDonald sabocat59 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 12:36:51 MDT 2009

As usual, Mark makes some good points. Actually I'm not really even
worked up over the Nobel prize deal. BTW, I wasn't "equating" Teddy's
actions with anyone else's, except for maybe the omnipotent sky god.
You know, kill with one hand, heal with the other.  Truth be told I'm
more concerned over the unfolding situation in Honduras than anything
else, but of course that's not stopping me from carrying on with my
own life in my own way, just like everyone else.

Greg Mcdonald