[Marxism] En privado

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:11:06 MDT 2009

a) Lüko, I cut my debate with S. Artesian on China with a derogatory
mention of his defeatism, not so much because I wanted to do it but
because the moderator asked me not to please get involved in debates
with this man. However, I think that it is useless to keep such debate
alive. Do you think Marxmail deserves your efforts? How many people
read it, how many influential people follow S. Artesian´s opinions?

b) Do you really think he is a Pol-Potist?

c) As to the Polanski issue, my take on private line and withouth too
much knowledge of the events (perhaps no knowledge) is that if he
raped a 13 year old girl, no amount of political argument can save him
from the consequences of such act. Didn´t you see that no voice came
to his defense from Cuba?

Best...

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría