[Marxism] The real issue in the Polanski arrest

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 13 06:02:09 MDT 2009

My invention?  Here's what you wrote--

"One should remember also that both Iran and Venezuela were among the
five founding members of OPEC [Organization of Petroleum Exporting
Countries] in 1960, the cartel of "Third World" countries trying to break
the
control of the "Seven Sisters", i.e. the oil trusts of imperialist
countries,
over
the world petroleum market."

As I said, you are, at your best, a dissembler.