[Marxism] Trotsky's History of the Russian Revolution

Dan Russell proletariandan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:47:28 MDT 2009

I am curious as to how accurate and authoritative it is perceived by
"unbiased" historians - A left-leaning history teacher of mine a few
years back scoffed when I told her I was reading it. I read the first
few hundred pages and want to take it up again but was wondering if
there are any other accounts that are recommended. I am specifically
interested in the period between October 1917 and Lenin's death or
Trotsky's exile.

Solidarity,
Dan