[Marxism] Statement against Government of India’s planned military offensive in adivasi-populated regions

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:12:11 MDT 2009

I'm generally sympathetic to the CPI-M, but it's important that any analysis
of the Naxalites focus on why they are experiencing widening support.
Marginalization, corruption, landlordism, caste discrimination and the very
painful processes of urbanization and proletarianization.

Seems to me that you seem unwilling to do this or engage comrades in
substantiative discussion on these topics.