[Marxism] Overproduction - underconsumption

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:04:32 MDT 2009

However, under the title "China, a locomotive", there is a short piece
of news in Pa'gina 12 of Buenos Aires today, where you can read (fast
translation) that "the global steel industry began its recuperation of
the crisis sooner than expected. This is due to the strong increase of
the sectorial demand in China, according to the World Steel Association
(Asociacio'n Mundial del Acero). According to this source, an 8.6 pct
contraction is expected for this year, while half a year ago the
estimation was a fall of 14.1 pct"

If the "global steel industry" is worried by THE FACTS ABOVE, this means
that the imperialist bourgeoisies are worried. I won?t sum my own
feeling to theirs.