[Marxism] Statement against Government of India’s planned military offensive in adivasi-populated regions

Rajesh Roy rajeshcherian at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 14 08:51:41 MDT 2009

Naxalites experiencing widening support ? I would strongly counter that view.. If you look at Andrha Pradesh, they have been routed from there.. these people survive by the barrel of the gun, and by terrorizing innocent people in far-fetched villages.. if they believe that India can be conquered without democratic processes and purely by military means, what can one say ? If one takes the case of Bengal, the support for these infantiles is coming right from the right-wing Mamta Banerjee and such other anarchist forces.. one can get a sense of the opportunism involved in such tactics..

Of course, a dialogue is welcome.. but we seem to be getting staples from single-agenda anti-CPI(M) lobbies like Sanhati..