[Marxism] Overproduction - underconsumption

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 14 09:12:53 MDT 2009

I never give investment advice. Remember, the markets are fundamentally
irrational.

My advice to myself , which I did follow as a matter of fact, was to get out
of stocks in 2000, and then get out of everything in 2007 except US Treasury
instruments.  The reasoning behind both those decisions?
Overproduction/rate of profit [which on careful analysis become the same
thing]. And that, comrade, is why I was able to retire from the railroad
early.