[Marxism] Can Obama actually be stupid?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 14 20:54:57 MDT 2009

Mark Lause wrote:

> I find these kinds of discussions curious.  You can't understand Obama
> without understanding Chicago politics.

I find it more than curious. I find it reactionary. One of the more
harmful mistakes leftists have made the last 8 years is mocking Bush as
a person.

Bush was neither stupid nor evil. He simply disagreed with us and
supported (sincerely) institutions that we must try to destroy.

But those institutions (including capitalism itself) are neither evil
nor stupid; they are history. And we must destroy them.

Carrol