[Marxism] Gay Patriotism: Repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Oct 15 20:59:39 MDT 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:23:29 -0400
"S. Artesian" <sartesian at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Yes, you're missing the point of equality, and an end to all discrimination.

I guess I am missing the point. Women and gay folks should have an equal
opportunity to kill little brown people elsewhere in the world?  That would
be equality, I guess. But I have to think that the fewer people eligible
for this particular career choice, the better.

Personally, I think we should restrict it to Cohanim with eight quarterings
of Spanish nobility.

--

Michael Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net