[Marxism] Gay Patriotism: Repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Oct 15 21:45:48 MDT 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:33:24 -0700
John Obrien <causecollector at msn.com> wrote:

> Is Michael Smith arguing that people in the United States should be urging that all people of color and women, also be barred immediately from being in the U. S. military?  That seems to be where his logic leads.

You're under-generalizing. My ideal would be that *nobody* should be
eligible for military service. Failing that, if we eliminate the female
half, and the what, 40% "people of color", and the what, 25% same-sexers --
well then, it would be pretty hard to put those boots on the ground, wouldn't
it? And wouldn't that be a Good Thing?

I expect most people in oh say Afghanistan would think so.

--

Michael Smith
mjs at smithbowen.net
http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org