[Marxism] on clipping quoted text

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Oct 18 09:37:39 MDT 2009

i've come to a conclusion, after some ten plus years on this list.
people do not clip text not because they don't remember the rule but
because they do not like the rule. i base this conclusion on the fact
that most here are over 21 years of age and are cognizant of what a rule
is and why there are rules.

so either i have to spend the rest of my days reminding people to clip
quoted text knowing that for most the rule is a joke, or people do
eventually come around to the rule, or the rule gets overthrown and i
can do technical moderation sans the odious task of reminding supposed
grown-ups to use toilet paper on their posts.

this is my thought alone, Lou does not, as far as i know, share this
feeling.

so comply, overthrow, or be moderated.

Les