[Marxism] on clipping quoted text

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Oct 18 09:50:11 MDT 2009

Louis Proyect wrote:
> Frankly, there is a benefit to it that Les did not mention. In
> general,  it is a good idea to review your post before you send it to
> over 1200  subscribers. Perhaps checking for extraneous text will also
> allow you to tighten up your post and make it clearer and more effective.

Lou and i speak as one here. i take advantage of the situation when Lou
speaks up about it because i know more people heed his warning.

trust me, moderation is not some dingy dungeon. my work is all on the
computer at the moment and i know right away if a moderated post has
come in. when i see a moderated post that complies, swish, off to the
list it goes, right readily.

Les