[Marxism] Fwd: Materialism and the will. (Was: (no subject))

Rosa Lichtenstein rosa.lichtenstein at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:20:12 MDT 2009

You can also find a brief summary of the background to this sort of claim, here:

http://www.revleft.com/vb/self-t105849/index.html?p=1408653#post1408653

In fact, I summarise nearly all of my essays (in less than 5000 words) here:

http://anti-dialectics.co.uk/essay_sixteen%20Index.htm

So, I am just working out the implications of what Marx said:

"The philosophers have only to dissolve their language into the
ordinary language, from which it is abstracted, in order to recognise
it, as the distorted language of the actual world, and to realise that
neither thoughts nor language in themselves form a realm of their own,
that they are only manifestations of actual life." [Marx and Engels,
(1970) The German Ideology, p.118.]

RL