[Marxism] Eva Golinger on Michael Moore's lies about Chavez meeting

Greg McDonald sabocat59 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:25:46 MDT 2009

Yes, Eli, you and Mark both make some very good points, but given the
vociferousness of the US attack against the ALBA countries currently
taking place, I can't help but register my disapproval of Moore's
craven attitude, especially the empty boasting. The tone of the
interview was quite revealing. Moore was obviously uncomfortable and
seemed even more so with each lie he spouted. I'm sure part of it has
to do with him wanting the movie shown in as many theatres across the
country as possible, but still, it sure is disappointing.

Greg