[Marxism] Is this what Ho Chi Minh died for?

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:54:45 MDT 2009

Of course, the NYTimes would rather have the rice fields bombed into
wasteland with napalm. Or the Viet Namese coolie-pulling beautiful
rickshaws for wealthy French sugarcane growers while Saigon acts as a
whorehouse of South East Asia.

I am sure that Ho died for the above not to happen.

Other issues, must be debated. But, sorry Louis, not starting with what
the NYTimes exudes.