[Marxism] Is this what Ho Chi Minh died for?

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:16:28 MDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Nestor Gorojovsky <nmgoro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, the NYTimes would rather have the rice fields bombed into
> wasteland with napalm. Or the Viet Namese coolie-pulling beautiful
> rickshaws for wealthy French sugarcane growers while Saigon acts as a
> whorehouse of South East Asia.
>
> I am sure that Ho died for the above not to happen.
>
> Other issues, must be debated. But, sorry Louis, not starting with what
> the NYTimes exudes.

reply -

This is the politics of cowardice - the NY Times writes what is basically a
refutation of my position, so I will avoid the issue. As S.Artesian asks -

Is the NYT making this up?  Is there no rush of activity to build golf
courses?  Do golf courses not demand huge amounts of  fresh water? Are they
not entertainment for the wealthy?

Waiting for an answer .....