[Marxism] Paul LeBlanc: Why I Am Joining the ISO

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:45:52 MDT 2009

Mark, I would conclude from reading your comments that you didn't read
Paul's, at all. He clearly states his reasons for joining the ISO (and
they appear less subjective than yours for remaining around Solidarity).

If you know Paul, he's been working openly with  the ISO for years now
and, at the Trotsky Legacy Conference in July of 2008, told several of
us he was thinking about joining them. While I'm not in ISO or even
thinking about joining them, I totally applaud Paul for weighing all the
political options, taking a measured accounting of the left and making a
well reasoned (and well argued!) decision. Good for him.

David