[Marxism] Paul LeBlanc: Why I Am Joining the ISO

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 29 14:32:24 MDT 2009

Carrol wrote:

(I also noted that diffrent historical trends in  Marsixm differed rather
harply in their interpretation of that Critque. For example, several posters
on this list still hold grimly to FROP as  an economic law, building huge
fantasies on that that are little better than extablishment econ in
understanding current conditions.)
________

Can you give some examples of the grimness of this "hold," since Marx in Vol
3 of Capital, his Critique of Political Economy, refers, explains the law of
the FROP?  Can you give an example of some huge fantasies posted to this
list that are little better than establishment in understanding current
conditions by those who grimly accept the FROP as an economic law?